Although its completely natural for sterling silver & other metals to oxidize or patina over time, these are the preventative measures you can take to ensure longevity of your new jewelry.
- Gently polish your items with cotton polishing cloth to bring back a shine and remove any tarnish.
- Take care not to over polish plated objects as you may remove the plating.
- It is essential that you clean your jewelry and avoid chemicals, cleaning products, sea and pool water, perfume etc
- Avoid wearing your jewelry when completing activities such as cleaning, gardening, swimming and showering.
- Apply your cosmetics, moisturizers and hair products before adding your jewelry with clean hands.
- Do not spray perfume directly onto or around your jewelry.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces, including other items of jewelry. This will protect against scratching and chipping.
Please note that all metals oxidise naturally with time and will require maintenance.
Store your item in a moisture free room, in a box. Moisture and humidity can cause oxidation and tarnishing, so please avoid storing your jewelry in the bathroom and keep your jewelry away from all sources of heat.
If you have any other questions please contact us
+972 543041024 | email@example.com